Creating an eMoods Insights mobile homescreen shortcut
eMoods Insights is a web-first application and is not yet live in any app stores. However it is possible to get Insights to work as a mobile app by creating a homescreen shortcut in a few simple steps.
- Open eMoods Insights on your mobile phone and log in. You can use a browser like Safari or Chrome.
- You'll see an instruction popup that looks like this:
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create a mobile shortcut, which will appear on your phone's homescreen. Note that this is a separate icon from the eMoods Classic app.
- iOS Only: you may have to re-log in to Insights when clicking on the mobile shortcut.
- Click this icon and eMoods Insights will function just like a normal mobile app!